|Name of School||:||The New Kuwait Phil. Int’l. School|
|Address||:||Jleeb Al Shuyoukh, State of Kuwait|
|Contact Numbers||:||TN: (965) 222-772-54|
|FN: (965) 2431 5647
Mobile: (9656) 634-8225
|Start of Operations||:||1999-2000|
|Permit from Host Govt.||:||1532863-TS2|
|Date of issuance||:||September 21, 2004|
|School Owner||:||Om Al-Qura Education Est.|
|No. of Enrollees||:||65 pre-school|
|517 students (Fil. – 427, Non Fil. – 90)|
|School’s Category||:||Category IV|
|School Principal||:||Dr. Jesusa Cristina V. Puno|
The New Kuwait Philippine International School (NKPIS), a private school owned by the Om Al-Qura Education Est., was established as a commitment to provide affordable and quality education that is basically Filipino in its content and that responds to the desire to develop Filipino children and youth into a wholly integrated person.
The NKPIS started in 1999 and was issued a host government permit in 2004. It now has some 517 students in the pre-school, elementary and secondary levels.
Vision - Mission Statement
The NKPIS is an overseas private school established to cater to the needs and educational demands of Filipino children in the State of Kuwait.
The NKPIS molds, prepares and envisions every student to be competent professionals, responsible and law-abiding citizens and future leaders of the country.
To realize the vision, the NKPIS solemnly swears to:
- Sustain academic excellence through customized and strategic methodology;
- Recognize the potential and dignity of every student and ensure the development of their talents and resources;
- Inculcate the spirit of nationalism, cultural awareness and social responsibility;
- Instill Philippine moral and social values; and
- Ensure affordable and high standard of education.